Test your employees for MDMA.
MDMA is a stimulant and hallucinogen that is synthesised. It has an energetic effect, causes time and perception distortions, and increases the enjoyment of sensory stimuli. Ecstasy refers to MDMA in tablet or capsule form, which is the most popular way people consume the drug, whereas Molly refers to the crystalline powder form of MDMA, which is commonly offered as powder or in capsules.
MDMA's psychedelic effects last 3 to 5 hours on average. However, the drug can be detected in urine for much longer, particularly in frequent users.
A urine test can show if a user has used MDMA in the last 2 to 4 days.
Getting single urine drug test strips are the most economical method for workplaces wanting to test users for specific drugs at a time.
All you need are plastic sample cups for urine collection, a timer, and gloves for hygienic sample testing.
Fast: Test results in 5-10 minutes.
Convenient: Store at room temperature.
Economical: Test just for MDMA only when needed.
Hygienic: Each MDMA drug test strip is individually foil-wrapped for extra hygiene and convenience.
Cut-off level: 500ng/ml
Current batch expiry: 2023-03
How to use single drug test strips:
- Remove the test strip from the foil pouch (do not break the seal of the foil pouch until you are ready to begin the test).
- Using a plastic cup, obtain a urine sample from the individual being tested.
- Carefully dip the testing strip into the urine sample, ensuring that the urine does NOT go above the MAX LINE. Allow the test to absorb the urine for about 10-15 seconds.
- After 15 seconds, remove the test from the urine, lay the test strip on a clean flat surface while the test lines develop.
- You can read negative results as soon as they appear but positive results must be read at least 5 minutes after removing from the urine. All results should be read within 10 minutes, otherwise a false reading may occur.