Minimum Order Quantity: 2 boxes (50 kits)
The SureStep EZ Split Cup is available in 2 versions - a 6-in-1 and a 10-in-1 drug testing kit:
Surestep 6-in-1: Tests 6 Drug Groups - AMP 500 / MDMA 500 / MOR 2000 / BZO 300 / THC 50 / COC 150
Surestep 10-in-1: Tests 10 Drug Groups - AMP 500 / MDMA 500 / MOR 2000 / BZO 300 / THC 50 / COC 150 / BAR 300 / OXY 100 / MTD 300 / PCP 25
Multi-Drug Test Panel with Integrated E–Z split Key
A complete drug screening system in a sealed cup offers a variety of simple and rapid urine screening tests for use in Workplace Testing and Drug Rehabilitation.
This rapid and simple drug screening device requires minimal training and provides results in just five minutes.
Secure: Eliminates exposure to urine and provides temperature verification to confirm urine samples. Inbuilt adulteration strip.
Convenient: Simple, easy to use procedure – collect the urine, push the key and read results at 5 minutes. Tests for 6 drugs or 10 drugs in the one device.
Stable: Long shelf life stored at room temperature or when refrigerated (2-30°C).
Performance: Accurate with high level of correlation to GCMS reference methods.
Certifications: MDA & CE
Manufactured by: Abbott Laboratories (USA)
How to use the Surestep Urine Drug Testing Cup
1) Bring pouch to room temperature before opening.
2) Collect urine specimen in the cup and secure cap.
3) Check temperature label up to 4 minutes after specimen collection.
4) Push key into socket of the cup to begin the drug screen test.
5) Peel off label.
6) Read results shown at 5 minutes. ("PRODUCT PROCEDURE NOTE: Refer to product insert for complete instructions, limitations and warnings.”)
A line must appear in the control line region (C) to indicate that the test has worked correctly.